Strategist, Journalist, Trainer in London, United Kingdom
Finding stories, building narratives and creating communications that make a difference.
Strategy Projects: UN, Barclays, 10 Downing Street, Glastonbury Festival, British Airways, Made In Hackney Food Programme, More United, Cedar, Eurostar, Design Council
Founder: Heroine's Journey
Connecting and inspiring female changemakers through stories, challenges and community.
Travel and Trends Journalism:
* Top 10 Ideas Festivals - The Guardian
* Moving Pictures: Documentary Film in Kosovo - The Guardian
* The Gypsy Kings: exploring Roma folk music in Romania's villages - BA High Life
* Political Tours: exploring Kosovo - BA High Life
* Who won the social media election - The Independent
* All Aboard the Startup Bus - BA Business Life
Pro Skills: Qual research, workshop facilitation, brand strategy, trends analysis, proposition innovation, content strategy, audience messaging, communications planning, script-writing, journalism
Speaking and Workshops: Central St Martins College, Institute of Internal Comms, Content Marketing Conference, Print Power Conference, Pirate Summit