Need for Kitchen Spalshbacks in Dandenong
Project Manager in Melbourne, Australia
Let us first look at what a kitchen splashback is.
A kitchen splashback shields your walls and helps protect them. It definitely presents an easy solution to enhance the look of your kitchen. Kitchen Splashbacks in Dandenong can be found in various shapes and hues. You will get them in numerous varieties but in this blog post, we are focusing on how to install pre-cut glass splashbacks in your kitchen or any other area of your home all by yourself.
1. In the initial step, you need to examine your wall and gauge the room where your splashback needs to be installed. This will help you clear the wall in advance.
2. Use plastic of the splashback towards the back. When pressed against the wall, apply 50mm in small rounds. The circles will create a suction activity.
Tip: Cover your kitchen splashback's front side on the towel to prevent any scratching.
3. If you are not putting your kitchen splashback in Dandenong onto of a bench, now is the time to set up a for the wall that'll give support to the weight of the glass. Often the kitchen table or benchtop will support the weight of the splashback.
4. Gently push your splashback into position.
5. Place masking tape about the bench top about 2mm away from the wall to prevent any silicone from dropping on it.
6. Place a bead of transparent natural treatment plastic across the fringe of the benchtop from the wall. This is to stop any water from coming in contact with the wall.
That’s it! Leave for 24 hours to dry and the job of installing precut glass splashback is completed.
For those who have comments or any issues about installing splashbacks, please don’t hesitate to comment below.