The art of creating live music is my passion. I love to feel the groove while playing with the band – it’s the magic of the moment. After regular work hours I transform my energy into bass lines in funk/rock/indie/disko/alternative/country bands.
My music trip started with three words “rock and roll” and was inspired by influential and exceptional musicians of the 20th century. I decided to play bass. I bought my first electric precision bass but I had no idea how to use it.
To solve the "how to" problem I went for an audition to the music school. I was accepted. It took me few years of blood, sweat and tears to complete a school but it was worth it.
Several years of experience in bands (as a bass guitarist):
- Music School Combo (piano, guitar, bass, drums),
- MSN Instrumental Trio (guitar, bass, drums),
- Jam Session Trio (guitar, bass, drums),
- Mateina (vocals, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass, drums),
- CatFood (vocals, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass, drums)
- Fabryka Piosenek (vocals, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass, drums)
- Alice & The Why Ducks (vocals, piano, guitar, bass, drums)
- Jada Dada Disko (vocals/rhythm guitar, vocals/percussionist, lead guitar, piano/synths, bass guitar, drums)
- Discountry (lead vocals/guitar, vocals/perc. instr., vocals/mandoline, lead guitar, bass guitar, drums)