Member of the Prince George County Association of Realtors
Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
Graduate of DeMatha Catholic Highschool
Graduate of Towson Univeristy - Bachelor of Arts, Marketing
Played football at DeMatha and Towson University
In 2005, I saw an opportunity in real estate and decided to partner up with my father. Within a span of 10 + years, I have experienced almost every type of real estate market. Together we have sold over $500 million in real estate. I strive to eliminate buyer's and seller's remorse through proper education of the real estate process as well as the current market conditions. A happy customer will refer me business, and that is how I've been able to find success through the years.
My specialties include: Buyer Broker, Resale, Rentals, Nationwide Relocation, New Homes Sales, Short Sales, and Foreclosures. Licensed in the state of MD and servicing the counties of Anne Arundel, Prince Georges, Howard, Baltimore, Montgomery and Calvert.
Feel free to visit my website at www.PatrickMcCarthyRealEstate.com for all of your real estate needs.
Key website features include:
- A "Custom Home Search" tool that provides the most recent listings and updated inventory on the market.
- Register and save your property search criteria to have listings automatically emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
- Navigate through school & district boundaries
- Read through educational real estate articles
- Tips on what buyers and sellers need to know
- Browse through my listing inventory
- Utilize the real estate Mortgage Calculator
- Check out my reviews on Zillow