Q & A
- I am an actor, mostly seen in comedy, and some drama.
- I am not on "House." That’s Omar Epps. I’ve never been on "The Cosby's."
- I didn't stop acting after “40 Year Old Virgin.” Please stop yelling, “Ho fa' sho!’ when I’m with my mother.
- I played Conrad Shepard opposite Mary Louise Parker on the hit series “Weeds.”
- My character, Conrad slept with Nancy Botwin on "Weeds." I (personally) haven't slept with Mary Louise Parker.
- I do not smoke, grow or sell weed like my character on "Weeds," so please stop sending me marijuana.
- I played Lonnie opposite Robert DeNiro, Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline in "Last Vegas."
- No, I was not working as a doorman when hired by Tina Fey & Amy Poehler to play Oscar the Doorman in "Baby Mama."
- “Think Like A Man” and “Think Like A Man, Too” were both #1 box office hits in America. Yes, they played in theatres nationwide.
- My name is not Zeke the Freak, and I am not dating Meagan Good. She is happily married and I am single.
- Just because my characters were gay in both "Blades of Glory" (opposite Will Ferrell) and “A Little Bit of Heaven” (opposite Kate Hudson), does not mean that I am gay in real ilfe. I'm still straight.
- Most I've ever been paid to do a film is LOVE. I met my ex wife on the set of "Love Guru."
- I live nowhere in particular. I float.
- I love travel, experimental food, beautiful skin, fishing and family.
POST QUESTIONS @ROMANYMALCO ON: