Creative Technologist and Designer in Metz, Lorraine, France
- PhD student at PErSeuS, Université de Lorraine, France
- President-Founder of the non profit association CogLab, NeuroTechX Paris, part of the international NeuroTechX network and the national french federation Fresco.
- Designer at inno³, a consulting firm in who supports private and public actors in the adoption of #OpenSource #OpenScience & #Commons in Paris, France.
- Teach XR at the Centre de Recherche Interdisciplinaire as alumni of the track Digital Science AIRE master, part of Paris University. Also alumni of IDMC (Nancy).
- VR Designer at VirtualiSurg, a startup who help surgeon to train in virtual reality
- Creative Technologist at af83, a french Design agency
- UX Designer a Smile Digital, part of Smile group, leader of Open Source software in Europe
Concern about #DarkPattern.
My main interests are Design Science, Human Computer Interfaces (HCI), Immersive Technologies (XR), Cognitive Sciences and neurotechnology.
Previously Head of Design / UX Researcher / Cognitive Scientist within VirtualiSurg.
As a Design engineer specialized in Human Computer Interaction and Cognitive Science I bring my expertise and knowledge to develop the entire Design of a VR Training platform dedicated to surgery.
My missions also consist in carrying out important monitoring and prospective work, developing tools and highlight scientific knowledge.
President and founder of the CogLab, NeuroTechX Paris
CogLab is a non profit association: an experimental and alternative lab, dedicated to the exploration of Cognitive Sciences, at the crossroads of Open Science, DIY philosophy and the Digital Art.
Deeply convinced of the contribution of third-places, incubators of social and societal innovation, I actively contribute to their development to build bridges between institutions, companies, associations and citizens.
I was inspired by my non-profit activities during my studies in Cognitive Science and Interaction Engineering (University of Lorraine), followed by first experience in Start-up like AirBoxLab at La Poudrière, coworking space in Nancy, France.