I have been in the Hospitality business for the last 15 years, I have experience both as a partener, in several Restaurants in Madrid, as an employee or consultant in Spain and in Australia too.
If you wish to see my full CV, plase click on Linkedin below.
· Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
· Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
· Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events, discount schemes.
-Community Manager ( Restaurant Internet Marketing)
· Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
· Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
· Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
· Planning and coordinating menus.
· Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
· Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
· Responding to customer complaints.
· Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
· Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations.
· Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
· Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
· Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
· Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
· Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
· Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
· Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
-· Closing cash drawers.