Make a name for yourself, like Aaron.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I am the Managing Director and Lead Strategic Partner at Business Model Edge — where we are focused on partnering with companies to improve their Business Model, innovation, and creative processes.
My passion is working with creative teams to innovate the disruptive technologies of tomorrow. I like to act like an artist by envisioning something new and creative; think like an architect by using processes to design innovative business models and strategy; and do like a surgeon by using a variety of effective business tools to achieve results.
As a professional, I have transformed my career from a technical expert, to a project manager, to a senior business leader. I have worked in SaaS companies, start-ups, and in large scale companies such as Crystal Decision, Business Objects, and Best Buy Canada. As a student, I started my studies within technology where I learned coding, networking, and enterprise infrastructure. I then began my research in project management which lead to PMP, PRINCE2, and University certifications. Later I achieved my Executive MBA with a focus on Innovation Management.Throughout my life-long learning and professional experiences, I have discovered that my passions are in technology, business strategic planning, innovation, creative problem-solving, and research and analysis.
• Innovation and Collaboration – Study, facilitation, and development.
• Strategic Development – Working directly with C-level Executives.
• Project Management – Multi-million dollar critical business projects.
• Business Valuation – Business case development and earned value analysis.
• Leadership – Management of professional direct and indirect reports.
• Technology Architecture – Concept, to design, to implementation.
MBA, PMP, PRINCE2, SOX, ITIL, Project & Program Management
CertifiedCitizenship: Canadian and IrishMyers-Briggs
Type Indicator: INTJ
Clifton Strengths: Strategic, Focus, Futuristic, Command, Deliberative