Make a name for yourself, like aaron.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
what I do
LEAD: As producer & director I work with a team to execute marketing campaigns.
CREATE: As editor and animator of marketing promotions and sports programming I creatively execute what you see on television.
LEARN: I work with multiple HD formats and numerous compressions and codecs and am always learning about the latest and greatest.
EXECUTE: As producer I have dealt with large and small budgets and my goal remains the same no matter what; produce the best possible product.
where I work
4/2010 – PRESENT • ESPN • CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
• Contract AVID Editor for Sports Center highlights and special content for daily programming on the ESPN networks
11/2008 – PRESENT • WSOC, COX COMMUNICATIONS • CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
• Marketing Producer, Writer, Director and Editor of news and entertainment marketing campaigns
10/2007 – 10/2008 • WARNER BROTHERS • BURBANK, CALIFORNIA
• Associate Producer for The Bonnie Hunt Show from July 2008-Oct. 2008
• Editor and Director for Hardly News, a daily comedic news show
2/2006 – 10/2007 • MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTIONS, INCORPORATED • SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA
• FCP Editor and Motion Graphics Editor using After Effects of multiple one-hour documentary style programs for The History Channel, Discovery Channel, TLC and advertising with the JWT agency.
10/2003 – 6/2005 • WTMJ, JOURNAL BROADCAST GROUP • MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
• Editor of news and sports content
• Attended school full time and worked full time during final year and a half of college
what I know
Final Cut Pro, After Effects, AVID, Photoshop, compression for web, multiple HD formats, P2 and other cameras, advanced lighting techniques
Milwaukee Area Technical College Associates Degree in Television and Video Production June 2005
New York Film Academy Film Studies Certification August 2005