Dr. Abhi Subedi, CEM, CNM
Small Business Owner, Volunteer, and Evaluation Specialist in the United States
As a seasoned professional, mentor, adjunct professor, chief editor, and a published author, he constantly focuses on development in the community and encourages entrepreneurship. He is a thought leader and an expert in program management, research, outcome measurement and evaluation. Currently, he is working on a cloud-based platform called CommuInfo, which provides nonprofit organizations with a user-friendly tool to promote their impact and to engage with partners and donors.
Logic Model, Program Evaluation and Outcome Measurement, Nonprofit Management, Legal Aspect of Public Health Food Safety, Economist Measurer, EITC/VITA, Internal Revenue Services.
Company Name: CommuInfo
Company Website: www.CommuInfo.Com
Company Description: CommuInfo is an online, cloud-based platform that provides nonprofit organizations with a user-friendly tool to promote their impact, through data visualization, and to engage with partners and donors. Using the logic model framework, the CommuInfo platform allows nonprofit organizations to:
(1) present their performance results, such as program impacts and outcomes, through data visualization;
(2) promote programs and initiatives;
(3) add volunteering and event opportunities;
(4) create organizational profiles with key leadership information;
(5) create and download pdf report for each page (organization info, program info, volunteer/event info); and
(6) upload vital documents, such as 990s, annual reports, and program summaries, making them easily accessible to a wide audience.