SEO Analyst, Blogger, and Consultant in Austin, Texas
Graduate of Portland State University, Bachelor of Science in Communication. Digital Maverick.
Lover of Giants baseball and my dog, Olive.
Currently SEO Analyst at Indeed. Austin, Texas. March 2016 to present. Duties include:
• Glean insights from test data and research, document and effectively communicate results
• Conduct keyword optimization research for new and existing pages, guide keyword research in other languages
• Become extremely familiar with Google Analytics and Google Search Console capabilities, settings, and weaknesses. Quickly learn to navigate other internal and external analytics tools
• Collect, clean, and organize data from different sources and departments
• Monitor and report on SEO KPIs
• Keep abreast of relevant SEO news
• Occasional manual bulk tasks - e.g. keyword creation, data uploads
• International search market research, potential for international outreach
• Investigation of third-party tools and how they could benefit Indeed
Freelance Copywriter at Paleo f(x). Austin, Texas. April 2016 to present.
Client Services Coordinator for SF Chronicle at HEARST Media Services. San Francisco, California. November 2014 - February 2016
Seasonal Admissions Agent at Space Needle LCC. Seattle, Washington. May 2014 -September 2014
Marketing Assistant at JS Property Management. Lake Oswego, Oregon September 2013 - April 2014
Community Manager and Administrative Assistant at Chirpify. Portland, Oregon. April 2013 - August 2013
Business Administration Intern at Chirpify. Portland, Oregon. December 2012 - March 2013