My name is Angie Candell, and I have been photographing weddings since 2008. I live in the Pittsburgh, Pa area, but I adore traveling for destination weddings, elopements and bridal lookbook shoots!
Here is a little bit about me:
* My background in fashion photography has greatly influenced my style
* I love anything romantic, ethereal, and fairytale-like
* I have a crazy dog named Toby who I adore
* I would choose vintage over modern any day
* I would LOVE to photograph a wedding in Monaco, Egypt, New Zealand, Napa Valley, Boston, Savannah, Paris and Yosemite (to name a few, hehe)
* If it has anything to do with France, macarons or The Eiffel Tower, count me in
* I hiccup a lot!
* When I'm not photographing, I love to re-do furniture and DIY
* I go through every photo and make sure that the bride looks flawless, and that the photos look like it came out of a magazine (or a fairytale!)