Stay on Top of Your Business Finances – Without Spending Endless Hours on Details
Let’s face it. Most entrepreneurs start a business so that they can spend their time doing the things that they love. And who really loves the details of accounting, IRS record-keeping, and tax planning? We do!
Taking care of the details, so our clients can spend more time on the things that help their businesses grow, has been our passion since 1999. We’ll take on the tasks you don’t want to handle, and we’ll do it at a price you can afford.
Keep More of the Money You Earn
By selecting the flat-fee services from 1800Accountant.com, you can take advantage of all of the legal ways to lower your tax bills so that you keep more of the money you earn.
1800Accountant.com is the leading national business services and accounting firm specializing in small businesses. Our New York & Washington, and Florida-based teams of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), enrolled agents (EAs), and accountants has been providing affordable accounting, tax preparation, payroll, bookkeeping, business planning and consulting services since 1999.
Small businesses count on us to provide flat-fee services that take the worry and drudgery out of business accounting, bookkeeping, and tax planning or preparation.
• Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), enrolled agents (EA), and accountants do the heavy lifting for our clients – we’re not a do-it-yourself software product or online service. You get a dedicated team of experienced professionals without the high hourly fees.
• We’ll sign your tax returns, and stand with you in the event of an audit. It’s all part of our flat fee – there’s no extra charge to handle tax notices or audits.
• Unlimited telephone or email support and a full library of webinars and whitepapers help you learn how to protect your personal and business assets, and take advantage of all allowable deductions.
• Save time to focus on your business while we deal with the IRS and state agencies and keep up with constantly changing tax laws.
• Save money when we show you how to identify hidden deductions, and help you keep more of the money you earn.
To find out how small businesses, independent contractors, and high-income families can keep more of the money they earn, and how 1800Accountant.com can help them avoid tax problems and overpayment, visit 1800Accountant.com.