Small Business Owner
SEATTLE UNIVERSITY, Resource Conservation and Facilities Operations Manager, 2015-2019
· Managed $3 million utilities budget which accounts for 25% of the total Facilities Department budget and reduced total utility costs for the first time in 6 years by over $200,000 each year with minimal expenditures despite rapidly rising utility rates.
· Created and developed utilities database that allowed for rapid data collection and analysis to identify high consumption while decentralizing reporting to allow anyone in the Facilities Department to run queries and customize their own reports in minutes.
· Conducted campus outreach by giving presentations to students, faculty, and staff and am on the board of the Presidents Sustainability Committee to give direction on campus-wide sustainability initiatives.
ICF INTERNATIONAL, Senior Associate, 2014-2015
· Project managed Toronto Hydro’s Commercial and Industrial Customer Energy Audit Program within budget and exceeded client's expectations identifying 5.5 million kWh in energy savings within months leading to a renewed contract.
· Optimized energy data collection and analysis leading to significant time savings, from 1 hour to 2 minutes per site, which allowed us to conduct more energy audits, develop more reports, and apply for more incentives.
· Performed energy audits, created reports, presented them to business customers, and applied for over $100,000 in incentives on behalf of our customers.
NAVIGANT CONSULTING, Project Consultant, 2012-2014
· Developed analysis tools and manuals to train new consultants on how to perform impact evaluations for various energy efficiency projects which allowed for consistency in analysis and time savings across the energy division.
· Reviewed the work of consultants to ensure proper procedures and methods were followed across different regions.
· Helped start a new office and perform home and business energy audits in a different state.
DNV KEMA, Energy Efficiency Engineer, 2010-2012
· Reviewed incentive applications totaling over $5 million and 70 gigawatt-hours in energy savings by taking initiative to automate review functions.
· Given additional responsibility to review custom incentive applications and developed additional standardized review processes for compressed air and energy management systems.
· Conducted over 100 inspections and connected data loggers to measure energy usage before and after projects to calculate energy savings following IPMV Protocol.