My rich engineering and product development background allows me to understand consumer and enterprise products from the ground up - an which is why I have an advantage in executive briefing and product strategy situations.
I love being immersed in all realms of technology.
• 20+ years leading innovation, technological advancement and service delivery.
• A computer engineering background with subsequent global experience in product management, marketing and executive roles.
• Broadcast experience on both television and radio with the capacity to function as a technology evangelist.
• Experience leading cutting-edge product research and development.
• Proven capacity to lead risk analysis in the context of global M&A transactions.
• Expertise in enterprise IT architecture including mobility, security, application delivery and virtualisation.
• Trusted to function as the public face of commercial enterprises; engaging with media, the public and key stakeholders.
• Engaging, hands-on and technically savvy leader with a reputation as an approachable and hardworking mentor.
• Demonstrated capacity to deliver enterprise analysis, managed services products and global innovation programs.