Make a name for yourself, like Adanech.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
PhD student in Ethiopian Institute of Water Resources
Exchange Visitor in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Specialization Water Resources Engineering and Management
Adanech Yared Jillo
Contact Information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Back Ground
- PhDstudent in specialization in WaterResources Engineering in Ethiopian Institute of Water Resources (EIWR), AddisAbaba University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, June 2011 - present.
(Advisors: Murgesu Sivapalan (PhD), Dr.Solomon Seyoum Demissie, Solomon Seyoum Demissie
(PhD), Charlotte Macalister (PhD), Alberto Viglion (PhD), and DerejeHailu (PhD))
- Master'sDegree in Hydraulic and Hydropower Engineering, Arba Minch University, Ethiopia,May 2011. (Advisors: Dr. Niguse Teklie)
- BachelorDegree in Hydraulic and Water resources Engineering, Arba Minch University,Ethiopia, July 2008.
- Short-term Scholar, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA February 2015 –present.
- HydraulicEngineer in Water Works Design and Supervision Enterprise, July 2013 - December2013.
- Tounderstand and characterize spatial variety of river basin in space;
- Tounderstand the spatio-temporal dynamics of climatic, hydrologic and humanprocesses in river basins;
- Tounderstand eco-hydrological impacts of water infrastructure development in thebasin; and
- Todecipher the implications of these dynamics on the downstream eco-hydrology.
Research strategy (combination of):
- Conceptualwater balance modeling to characterize and understand spatial variety of the basinin space.
- Conceptualmodeling of the interconnection of water infrastructure development, climatic,hydrologic and human processes as a mean to understand what the data say.