Over the past 08 years, I eveloped an impeccable reputation for providing unparalleled service as the Senior House Supervisor and Personal / Private Butler for the Estate/House of Mr. Laxmi Niwas Mittal, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ArcelorMittal, the world's largest steelmaking company.My fine attention to detail, quality, excellence and VIP protocol is faultless.
My specific responsibilities include:
• Management, supervision and training of various household staff
• Supervised events and various family functions.
• The setting-up and coordinating of 3 formal meals each day; served Silver- Service.Plater to plate Servise.
• Overseeing the care of an extensive closet of antique service silver in addition to formal sets of monogrammed flatware, often requiring monthly polishing.
• Maintaining the pool pavilion, terraces and designated areas of responsibility such as the Library, Study, Dining Room, Butler's Pantry, Bar Areas, Powder Rooms, Entryway and Staircases / Elevators.
• Meeting and providing every requisite need for Mittals Familly and their visiting families and invited guests.
• Working collaboratively and maintaining an outstanding rapport with all estate staff.
My passion for incomparable service and my intuitive knowledge of impeccable taste and design is the reason why I earned my current position as one of the top professionals in the field of Personal Service to a distinguished and discerning clientele.
Impeccable reputation in Personal Service industry,
Unparalleled attention to detail,
Insistence on excellence,
Extensive knowledge of VIP protocol,
Mastery of the fine art of Personal Service (Butler),
Outstanding rapport building skills,
Event planning for any size party,