Consultant, Writer, and Public Speaker in Gurgaon, India
I have more than 8 years of experience in Information Security domain, with different reputed organizations and an excellent track record.
I have gained knowledge and hands on experience in Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Web Application Security Testing, Enterprise Security, Risk Assessment, Information Security Training and Consulting Organizations focusing on Cyber Forensics & Cyber-crime Investigation, Security Audits and Compliance.
• Founder of Fraternity Technologies, a pioneering organization in Information security domain.
• Author of the books “ HAX ” & “ The Phoenix of Hacking ” which sold over 30,000 copies
• Received an Award from Sahayogi Foundation, for outstanding contributions in the Field of IT Security
• Provided over 160 Workshops on Ethical Hacking, Cyber Forensics, Cyber Crime investigation & Information Security
• Received numerous awards & letter of appreciation from law enforcement agencies and institutions for continued support & training on technical aspects of cyber-crime investigation & cyber forensics
• Avid Bug Bounty Hunter, recognized by various companies and organizations
• Published in various newspapers, magazines & appeared in news channels panel discussions in the past
• Cadet Captain – NCC ( U.P. - Naval Division )
• Vice – Captain ( Lucknow Cricket Academy & Sherwood Cricket Academy)