Adrianne G. Williams
Writer, Curriculum Designer, and Teacher in Greensboro, North Carolina
I am currently an English Language Arts for Guilford County Schools. as well as providing technology integration assistance.
• M.S. Ed Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment from Walden University (2013-2015)
• ELA-Teacher creating unit and lesson plans.
• Developed a specialized creative writing tutoring program.
• What is my experience in Personalized Learning?
I assisted with creating Professional Development workshops centered on using 1:1 teaching skills for other teachers. Created curriculum materials and pacing guide incorporating self-pace and differentiated learning stations.
• What is my experience with Digital Learning?
Designed Professional Development course for English Language Arts teachers through CanvasInstructure. The course was a self-pace opportunity for teachers to navigate online ELA resources. Developed a flexed classroom environment through Edmodo for students, grouping students in various reading groups and disseminating materials.
• What is my experience with Teaching and Coaching Adults?
SEMS PACE Team helping fellow educators understand the expansive use of technology in 1:1 personalized learning. Severed on the Personalized Academic Curriculum Evaluation Team Teacher Advisory Committee discuss use of tablets in the classroom as well as Personalized Learning strategies being incorporated. Lead a Professional Learning Community meeting for ELA Grades 6-8 agenda focused on the use of Personalized techniques in the classroom.