Daniela Afonso, M.B.A.
Daniela Afonso, M.B.A.
Overview: A marketing strategist with a thorough understanding of advertising, marketing procedures and visual communications. A track record for leading and managing consulting projects, new product development, product launches, client relationships and building strategic alliance resulting in increased performance, sales growth, and client satisfaction.
A recent M.B.A. Graduate from Babson College with strong business acumen. Demonstrated ability leading and managing complex cross functional projects, coaching and mentoring marketing teams, leading change, and driving business process improvement.
Founded, co-founded and operated multiple business ventures while performing and managing concurring leadership positions in business development, project management, coaching, building and leading marketing teams. Recognized for high-level energy, social intelligence and ability to use marketing strategies to get exceptional results.
Market and cultural knowledgeable pertinent to Brazil, U.S., and Jordan. Last five consulting projects focused mainly on strategy, market research and analysis, recommendations and reporting, monetization opportunities, the creation of an analytics dashboards, business and strategic planning.
Seeking Opportunities in:
Senior Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Business Consultant, Business Analyst, Innovation Manager (primarily in Healthcare but open to other industries as well).
• Ability to think strategically and act on new opportunities quickly
• Creative, innovative (comfortable coming up with new ideas and executing them)
• Diverse background in advertising (5yrs), marketing consulting – B2B/B2C (10 years), entrepreneurship (15years) and healthcare (< 2years)
• Hands-on experience in project management leads to all relevant strategic and tactical marketing activities in close cooperation with internal stakeholders and external parties. Strong in go-to-market strategies.
• Focus in leveraging market research insights to develop and execute strong compelling insight-driven marketing campaigns.
Project Management • Strategic Planning • Positioning • Market Segmentation • Advertising • Direct Marketing • Promotions • Strategic Marketing Partnerships • Business Development • Customer Acquisition and Retention • Competitive Analysis • Market Research • Reporting