Sub Teacher in Tampa, Florida
(2012 - Present)
District School Board of Pasco County
Available upon request (short notice accounts for 70% of these requests) for Substitute Teacher assignments within the Pasco County
School District. I teach K - 12, which includes ESE (Autistic, Gifted and EBD) classrooms. I know/use sign language.
• I have subbed for over 75 teachers, 12 schools and 13 grades.
• This position requires superior flexibility, versatility and dependability.
• Some days, I represent three different teachers; other days, I am a floater and visit 6 different classrooms.
• I teach grade appropriately (1st grade Math, 8th grade Algebra and 12th grade Calculus).
• Requires high understanding of all subject areas from Spanish, Social Studies, Language Arts, Algebra, P.E. and Science.
• High level of adaptability; can teach government to high school students one day and basic Math to first graders the next.
• I have subbed for Teachers, Instructional Assistant's, P.E. coaches, Intensive Reading Teachers, Dropout Prevention Teachers,
“Talk” Program Teachers and ESE Teachers.
• My classroom exposure has included ESE, EBD, EMH, ASD and Special Education.
• I have taught all subjects: Math, English, Science, Music, PE, Art, Chemistry, Journalism, Language Arts, Agriculture, Spanish,
History, Social Studies, Geometry, Gifted classes, Reading, Culinary, Business, OJT, Vocational and Drama.
School (2010 - Present)