More than 8+ years of programming and application development experience and 7+ years of experience in Force.com, Apex Api, Visual Force, configuration and development on SFDC.
I have worked during various phases of SDLC such as Requirements and Analysis, Design and Construction, Testing, UAT. I have been involved in POC preparations and client interaction for the new business discussions. Off-late some percentage of my time has been working with pre-sales teams and supporting them in preparing RFP responses.
• Good experience in SFDC Development, Customization & Administration
• Good working knowledge of visual force, apex api, classes and triggers.
• Creating, Managing and customizing custom objects and page layouts.
• Working with Triggers and Scontrols.
• Administering users, profiles, roles and record types.
• Creating custom links, buttons, etc.
• Working with outbound message. I.e. pushing data from salesforce to external applications via web services.
• Good experience in record types, page layout customization, dependent picklists and validation rules.
• Integration between Legacy Systems and Salesforce.com using .Net as the integration piece.
• Extensive expertise in integrating third party applications with salesforce.com, using Partner APIs and External Web Service Callouts.
• Providing estimating, forecasting and work planning assistance
• Planning and managing CRM Application Assessment and Requirements activities
• Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
• Creating complex CRM conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
• Planning and managing CRM program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
• Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
• Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
• Participating in recruiting activitiesSpecialties
I am a
1. Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401)
2. Salesforce.com Certified Advance Developer (DEV501)
3. Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201)