SHAYAN, AHMAD SEAR
Community Leader, Volunteer, and Consultant in Kabul, Afghanistan
This is SHAYAN, AHMAD SEAR (Afghan) holding a Master's degree in management (Rural Development and Management Studies) from the College of Humanities and Development Studies in China Agricultural University in 2020. I am a freelance researcher and community builder. Currently, I am serving as the CEO of Homestay Tutoring and Consulting Services Company in Afghanistan where we provide Consulting and Home & Private Tuition Service for the first time in Afghanistan. I am graduated with honors from Kabul University in 2015 and awarded the degree of B.A in Public Policy and Administration. During my bachelor studies, I also worked as an intern in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs department of Diplomacy Institute.
After graduation, I was part of the Afghanistan Civil Services Institute for one year. In Afghanistan Civil Services Institute, I attended a six-month Administrative Training Programs with three months of internship in the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology.
I have over 5 years of experience in the areas of Social Research, Business Development, Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Procurement Management, Capacity Building, and English Language Teaching. I have gathered a lot of valuable experience from Directing my own company and working with various national and international developmental organizations, Key Ministries and private companies. I have had my own company in May 2017 and worked as a General Director on the company. Throughout my career and educational life, to date, I have led, trained and advised over 80 staff and 1000 students.
In brief, I am:
• SIGNIFICANT: I want to have positive effects and make a difference in people’s life wherever I go (Helping, Supporting, Inspiring, motivating and encouraging).
• FUTURISTIC: I am an optimist and always making plans for my future like where would I be in 5 to 10 years.
• INTELLECTUAL: I work through problems and develop ideas, thinking then acting with confidence.
• INPUT: I want to research and read about everything I have in my hand. social science, computer, language, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
• LEARNER: I am a lifelong learner, researching, reading, teaching and exploring the internet are what I am doing every day.