• Ahmed is a former AUC Staff, Business Development Professional (B2B & B2C), and Certified Trainer with +13 years of experience in the fields of in Training, Business Development, Marketing, and Sales.
• He has now 6 years of experience in Managerial Business Development positions in Training & Continuing Education Industry and + 7 years of experience in Real Estate Management Industry.
• As Ahmed has been by the nature of the job more and more exposed to the people (customers’/ trainees’) different characters, personalities, needs and behaviors; in time helped Ahmed gain more experience in defining customers’ needs & requirements as well as absorbing dissatisfied customers under any circumstances in order to achieve targets. All of these experiences led Ahmed to work from Tele-Sales Executive & Sales Executive to be Team Leader, Sales Manager then Business Development Manager along with Training Manager.
• He Works on own initiative, and proven leadership skills include developing and motivating others to achieve their objectives.
• Ahmed has Coaching and Counseling Skills, Targets setting skills, Performance monitoring skills, Team player, goals achiever with a proven record of accomplishment, exceptional interpersonal & managerial skills who really understands how to focus on customers &/or trainees, deal with any situation under the worst conditions and has an outstanding way of achieving goals.
• Now I am Corporate Training Consultant, Business Development Professional, & Sales & Marketing Instructor / Trainer.