Make a name for yourself, like Ahmed.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
Tripoli - Libya
• Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
• Performing routine audits of systems and software.
• Performing backups.
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
• Responsibility for security.
• Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
• Troubleshooting any reported problems.
• System performance tuning.
• Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
• Motivate a team of technical support consultants through performance coaching, career planning and setting educational objectives.
• Participate in quality calibration and validation sessions.
• Resolve employee issues and act as the employee advocate when dealing with HR or departmental processes.
• Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training, processes, reporting, and employee engagement.
• Facilitate customer resolution for escalated calls and engage the necessary technical support.
• Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and the customers are satisfied.
• Report operational achievements and progress to the operations manager on a regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement of action plans.
• work with other managers to ensure operational consistency.
• Develop a strong relationship with the sales team to increase support services agreements sales. This includes negotiating and closing services contracts.
• Deliver and exceed on all Team performance targets.