IT Technical Support Engineer in the United Arab Emirates
For 6 years I gained an extensive experience in IT Service Management/Help Desk Specialist/ Networking/Web Hosting and E-mail Services/Customer Service/Copmuter Sales. I have taken over several tasks as an IT Manager, Network Administrator, E-mails & Office Management/Business Support and Document Controller. I have a great experience in computer repair whether Hardware or Software and I have many skills that qualify me to work in the field of computer and information technology.
• Strong Command over Windows Domain Administration.
• Set up new users in Microsoft Windows Active Directory
• Installing, managing and maintaining Active Directory environment.
• Domain Controller and Remote Desktop and Network Users Configuration.
• Installing Mikrotik server and merging internet lines with router board or without it.
• Good working knowledge of network (LAN and WAN).
• Installation Router & Switches & Access Points Configuration.
• Experience in maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of network system and good knowledge in Wi-Fi and cables.
• Web hosting & e-mail services control panel administration.
IT Technical Support
• Installing and troubleshooting operating system (Win XP, Win 7, Win 8.1, Win 10).
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Good knowledge in printer hardware and troubleshooting.
• Provide support, including procedural, documentation
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Run network applications to support systems and users.
• Prioritize and manage several open cases at one time.
• Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
• Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
• Upgrade of operating systems and applications such as Windows, Office and other Client (Customer) applications.
• Upgrade of PC components such as increase of memory or hard disk size.
• Manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support desktop hardware (including PCs, laptops, printers, Scanners) and standard desktop applications (including Microsoft office applications, anti-virus) and backup systems.
• Experience in the VMware Workstation and Virtualization Servers.
• CCTV Camera Technician
• Installation & Management of CCTV, Extension Cables.
• Support users of CCTV system.
• Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.