Editor in Chief
The Social Media Program at Vodafone Egypt has made tremendous progress in the last 8 years, I have established a solid foundation, participated in establishing a well organized Team and clear positioning of our branded and non-branded social media channels, with policies, procedures and engagement strategies.
I've been the SPOC from our market to set up and have the clearest group level KPI measurement system for markets to compare ourselves and learn from each other, even considering the numbers of channels and the challenges that social media tracking poses. We have reached another milestone in Dec 2011 for our facebook with 1 million likes and 5 million likes since we opened for business, 412K twitter followers, 19 million Youtube views, & 900K Google+. Have now forums live across our footprint, processing something like 150K visits a month, quickly eroding the number of visits generated by traditional support channels, a clear indication of where things (customers, actually) are going. Last but not least, we have the most engaged telecom community in Egypt, In summary we have a huge set of assets to manage!
- Deep Internet and Telecoms Industries Knowledge
- Extensive understanding of the digital and social media industry, and the evolution of access, content, e- commerce, Web 2.0, and smartphones
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Analysis, Monitoring and Reporting
- Strategic Thinking, Direction, and Execution
- Leadership and People Management
- SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- New Digital and Social Media Trends