Dr. S. Aiman Hashmi
I am teacher of English in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
My achievements are:
1.2009 & 2010 International Website Competition, organised by OEF
2.2009 & 2010 Narrative Competition organised by OEF
* German Language & Tour to Germany
Qualified German Language A2 Exam and visited Germany for two months October and November 2010 to pursue B1 under KVS German Language Programme, sponsored by Max Muller Bhawan, New Delhi.
* Paper "Learning English Without Burden" was selected and presented at The Conference on Best Teaching Practices using ICET 2008 organised by NIIT on 22nd and 23rd Dec. 2008.
* The launch of India Development Gateway Multi-lingual Project , inaugurated by the Hon'ble President of India, Mrs Pratibha Patil.
* Oracle Education Foundation invited Miss S Aiman Hashmi and 2 students of KV, Sect 25, Rohini, Delhi for the launch of India Development Gateway Multi-lingual Project on July 4, 2008 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, inaugurated by the Hon'ble President of India, Mrs Pratibha Patil. to best represent the programmes of Oracle Education Foundation through their work, experience and participation in think.com and think quest. The team showcased their innovative projects and webpages to Mr Jyotiraditya M. Scindia (Minister of State for Communications & Information Technology), Prof M. S. Swaminathan (the father of Green Revolution and Chairman, Governing Council, India Development Gateway Initiative), Shri S. Ramakrishanan (Director General C-DAC) and other VIPs. The team confidently answered the queries put to them by the guests. The work of the teacher was highly appreciated by everyone.
* International Conference on e Content and Sustainability Miss S. Aiman Hashmi with a team of four students was invited by think quest.org to participate in exhibition at International Conference on e Content and Sustainability organized by Digital Development Foundation on the occasion of Manthan Awards 2008 South Asia on 16th & 17th October 2008.
*Hornby Seminar British Council
Attended 5 days Hornby Seminar on Material Development and Bilingual Education organised by British Council, India, 19th Jan. '09 to 23rd Jan. '09.
* 2005 Ph D Thesis
Submitted PhD Thesis in English on the topic 'The Predicament of the Rural Folk in the Urban Ethos in the Fiction of Mulk Raj Anand' which was awarded in 2009.
* Trainings at ZIET,