Pune, Maharashtra, India
• Around 6+ Years of Expertise in Designing and Developing Enterprise level Web Applications/ Portals based on Object Oriented Design built on Microsoft Technologies predominantly using, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, ASP.NET,VB.NET,C#,SQL Server, FAST ESP Search
• Experienced in different phases of software development cycle including Strategic Systems Planning, Designing, Programming, Testing, Maintenance, Documentation, and Presentation to clients and preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements and Customer support.
As an TL & Solution Architect:
• As an TL & Solution Architect have implemented, different applications in SharePoint 2010
• Working with a team of 30 SharePoint members guide them to resolve issues/tickets
• Conduct knowledge sharing sessions within teams to have team to be able to work on any of the issues from SharePoint Area like Administration, development and support tickets.
• Get the work done from team as per project KPI and resource utilization as per need.
• Handling account level activities like Shift Allowances for 150 peoples and taking the data from 18-22 TL’s for shift roster and validate and provide & co-ordinate with Finance and Transport Department
As an IT Specialist:
• As an IT Specialist implementation of different applications end to end and provide level 1 & level 2 support to these applications.
• Managing a team to support the applications i.e. NiSource SharePoint 2010 Intranet portal and Reviewer Connect Cloud application.
• Analyzing requirements, design, coding, testing.
• Onsite/offshore coordination.
• Knowledge management within team.
• Understand and adhere to quality processes and implementation of SLDC processes.
As a Senior SharePoint Developer/Administrator:
• Design and coding of SharePoint 2010 portal web pages, using Microsoft SharePoint designer 2010, Visual Studio 2008/2010, WSS 3.0, ASP.NET and C# technology.
• Understanding requirements from client and create a design document.
• Code and deploy solution packages (.wsp), Web Parts to Share Point portal/Farm using WSS 3.0.
• Resolving the SharePoint portal support issues like SharePoint workflow issues, InfoPath form issues, SQL 2005 server issues, IIS 6.0/7.0 issues, portal user access issues and other broken fu