Permanent cooperation and partnership of all stakeholders in the community to build a responsible society of equal opportunities.
Organized society of equal citizens who respect the diversity of individuals and the value of reserving the environment.
• Address the issues of local communities
• Promoting the rights and obligations of citizens towards people, animals and their environment;
• Improving the environment and its protection;
• Civic education, with special emphasis on youth-about the importance of preserving their environment and relationships with people.
THE ACTIVITIES OF ACTIVE ZONE ARE:
• Organizing seminars
• Organizing Schools
• Organizing workshops (topics: democracy, humanity, human rights, rule of law, protection environment ...)
2. Creating active citizenship
• Organizing volunteer activities (volunteer group)
2.1. ACTIVATION of NGO SECTOR:
• Improve the capacity of the NGO sector
• Improving cooperation between NGOs and Local / State Administration
• Increased trust and understanding of the role and importance of NGOs in society
3. IMPLEMENTATION of socially useful projects
• Organizing humanitarian projects • Organizing cultural events • Organizing projects for environmental protection