- Coordinate, systemise and provide substantial inputs and initiatives to realise the Country Office's efforts for establishing a well-functioning M&E system.
- Coordinate and contribute to conducting the Rapid Baseline Survey (RBS) for the UNFPA Country Programme and undertake the liaison role with the implementing and participating partners.
- Advocate and contribute to establishing a joint M&E system and networks within the UN System and within the national context and contribute to the national capacity building in the area of M&E.
- Prepare and present position papers, briefs and notes on M&E for relevant forums and contributes to special events related to UNFPA.
- Follow up on preparation and submission of regular M&E project/ programme progress reports and ensure dissemination and discussion among Country Office staff and national counterparts.
- Apply UNFPA M&E guidelines, tools, and approaches and ensure their application.
- Coordinate and participate in the regular and ad- hoc monitoring field visits as well as prepare feedback reports with recommendations.
- Coordinate and facilitate technical missions related to M&E activities.
- Maintain effectively all correspondence related to M&E activities and a digital archiving system for M&E activities.