Alani Samson Adekunle
Consultant, Designer, and Writer in Ilesa, Nigeria
NAME : My Names are SAMSON ADEKUNLE ALANI.
BIRTH : I was born in the late19’s into a family of seven to be the son of MR.&MRS. ALANI.
FAMILY : I grew up in a family and environment good enough to explain what an average lower class family standard of my great country NIGERIAmeans.
EDUCATION : I have my primary and secondary education in ILESA. A town in the western region of Nigeria.As a result of my poor financial background, I was unable to proceed my education to college or University level
MY MISSION/VISSION : My Dream is simple and clear enough for anybody to understand.
1. I want to change the financial status of my family.
2. I want to become a celebrity (LEGEND) in my lifetime.
3. I want to give my unborn generation a wealthy and royalty lifestyle.
4. I want to reduce/raise a poverty free generation in my country.
5. I want to help people discover and make use of their potential . And put smile on every face that comes my way.
As a young, humble, poor boy. I go through nice though time from all axixs of life. Great challenges comes from my immediate family, friends andneighbours.
Are you surprised or you want to know why ???
Here is the reasons:
1. They said my dreams are too big.
2. And that they are unrealistic
Guess what ?
The dreams and vision are coming to pass.
During these tough times, I do all sort of dirty jobs, I have good, bad, worst and worse experience.
I do anything that will earn me money andmake use of any opportunity that comes my way.
All effort seems to be futile .Here is the good news :
The key that opens the strong and mighty looking door, the simple but powerful opportunity that helps in accomplishing the mission and makesthe vision a reality.
This two (2) great opportunity help me to earn residual incomeTakes very low risk,Work at anytime been my own boss,Gives personal development.
My greatest joy is that my dream, mission and vision are coming to pass.
I AM HOW RECONGNISED FOR A JOB WELL DONEThanks for reading through my biography