Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am an indepenent (user) experience consultant and Certified Usability Analyst. i help companies achieve their user experience & usability goals & i follow a user-centered design methodology to achieve that.
My value add
Responsible for building, managing, mentoring & coordinating the client's online user experience initiatives. This role involves liaison with the internal teams of clients with focus on user experience design, channel strategies, project & program management, alignment of user experience standards within the client's organization & with global best practice standards. I have extensive interpersonal and communications skills as well as in dealing with all levels of management including Executives of large corporations.
I will interact with your designers & developers to ensure they understand my recommendations and that we implement what is expected. I have programming & systems analysis background & extensive hands on experience with designers & developers.
Main skills & interests include
- Product Discovery; personas, customer journeys, user experience strategy, etc.
- User Research; contextual inquiries, concept testing, etc.
- Interaction Design; wire frames, rapid prototyping
- Usability Analysis
- Innovation of IT products & services
- Product management & strategy
- Team management
- Presentation skills to all levels of management & stakeholders within organizations
- Conceptual Design
- User experience design & strategy