Business Analyst in Dunblane, United Kingdom
I am a Business Analyst currently living in Dunblane, United Kingdom. My interests range from photography to technology. I am also interested in travel, cats, and volunteering.
You can click the button above to visit my website.
Alastair Majury is a highly experienced Senior Business Analyst / Data Scientist with a proven track record of success planning, developing, implementing and delivering migrations, organisational change, regulatory, legislative, and process improvements, when providing my Senior Business Analyst / Data Scientist services for global financial organisations, covering the Challenger Bank, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Wealth Management, and Life & Pensions sectors.
• Proven track record in achieving business goals, implementing and delivering change.
• Proven track record in implementing savings in one example saving £480,000 per year.
• Skilled in developing pragmatic solutions to support operational functions.
• Hands on team leader with strong organisational skills.
• Significant analytic skills particularly around process re-engineering and design.
• Proven track record in communicating complex requirements and solutions to all levels within an organisation from Executive level to management, developers, and end users.
• Go the extra mile to help ensure successful delivery of projects
Alastair Majury has developed these Senior Business Analyst / Data Scientist skills over the past ten years in Scottish financial services, which have been working with global heads, senior managers and all levels required to deliver effective, lasting change.