Make a name for yourself, like Alba.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
Alba García Barrera
Assistant Professor at UDIMA.
Local editorial board of the International Journal of Education for Social Justice (RIEJS).
Member of the Spanish Society of Pedagogy, EERA & WERA.
Member of the Research Group Educational Change for Social Justice (GICE).
Master's degree in Quality and Improvement of Education. Specialty in quality programs of attention to diversity and quality programs of higher education.
Master’s degree in Information Technologies and Communication in Education and Training.
University expert in early intervention.
Degree in K-12 Education.
- Learning and personality development.
- Pacing and early childhood intervention.
- Observation and innovation in the classroom.
- K-12 education in the educational system.
- Information and knowledge management.
Particularly interested in studies related to the field of attention to diversity and inclusive education.