Alejandro F. Cordova.

Professionals have Doctorates, Physicians have medical degrees, REALTORS have DESIGNATIONS and CONTINUING EDUCATION. How can you tell if your real estate agent has the knowledge and experience you need?...Ask about their Designations and continuing education!..Designations mean your agent has invested their time and money to attend courses, take and pass difficult exams, and achieve specified levels of professional achievement in order to earn Designation. . American home Consultant. . 1031 Exchange seminar. . Loan Pre-qualification semminar. . Continuous education at Century 21. . Passaic County Board: - Realtor certificate of completion. - Underground tank and oil. - Septic and sanitary conection. - Comparable market analysis. . Short sales and foreclosure resource (SFR). - Broker price opinion (BPO).