• Holistic use of BPM, SOA, EA, ECM, IT governance and IT strategy for major international clients.
• Top quality design and delivery of IT services, enterprise-wide architectures and solutions.
• Creation of synergies between business goals and IT potentials.
• Effective communication of architectures to all stakeholders (from top management down).
• Visionary but realistic enterprise and business architect.
• Creation of production systems with built-in flexibility and extensibility.
• Experience in moving major enterprises to fully electronic (digital) working.
• Author of highly rated BPM and SOA bible on "Improving enterprise business process management systems" (see www.improving-BPM-systems.com/book).
Conculting enterprise architecture at SAMARIN.BIZ • Switzerland • 2013-present
Chief enterprise architect at AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, Tunis, Tunisia • 2010-2013
Enterprise architect & BPM coach for the State and Republic of Geneva at TEAMLOG (SUISSE) S.A., Geneva, Switzerland • 2007-2009
BPM/SOA/EA consultant at TEAMLOG (SUISSE) S.A., Geneva, Switzerland• 2007-2010
Senior IT Architect (BPM/SOA coach in a team for Groupe Mutuel) at CLIO S.A., Geneva, Switzerland • 2006-2007
INDEPENDENT CONSULTING – IMPROVING BPM SYSTEMS, Switzerland and the U.K. • 2005-2006
Chief enterprise solutions architect at A.C. CONSULTING S.A., Chêne-Bourg, Switzerland • 2004-2005
ECM specialist, International Olympic Committee, Lausanne, Switzerland • 2004-2005
Support coordinator for electronic publishing, ISO Central Secretariat, Geneva, Switzerland• 1993-2004
Senior scientific assistant, Institute for High Energy Physics, Russia• 1979-1993
consulting positions at the Australian National University 2003 and at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva 1986, 1989, 1992