I'm passionate about finding solutions to complex problems, and building cities where people are safe and free to achieve their dreams.
Grew up in Canada and have traveled extensively through the European Union, Asia, North and Latin America. Lived in Vancouver, Delhi, and Manila.
Random claims to fame:
- Once lived as a Buddhist Monk in a monastery in Southern Taiwan
- Shared a drink with HRH Prince Charles
- Invested my savings in a startup. (lessons learned!)
- Was the youngest delegate for Canada at the COP 15 UN Climate Conference in Copenhagen
- Can make a mean Vesper Martini!
- Ranked as one of Canada's top 10 Environmentalists under 25 by Starfish Magazine
Working regions: Internationally