Fairfield, California, United States
An abbreviated list:
The following is a list of things that you should know about ME:
01) I have undiagnosed Asperger's syndrome.
02) I hated living in Vallejo, California, and I still do. Now, I hate living in Fairfield, California.
03) I am always on the lookout for a job, or at least a well-paying gig.
04) I am not as connected to my family as other Filipinos.
05) I enjoy pasta, sometimes too much for my own good.
06) I am fluent in English, and my French and Italian are rusty but competent.
07) I don't have a car. I don't even have a driver's license. I don't even know how to drive.
08) Maybe I do come off as negative a lot, but it's hard to be positive, especially in this day and age.
09) I don't do drugs.
10) I am not here to fulfill your rice queen fantasies.
13) One of my favorite movies is "Mommie Dearest". Sometimes, I wish Christina Crawford had slapped Joan Crawford back.
14) I watch marathons of "America's Next Top Model" just because.
17) "Panini" is plural. "Panino" is singular. Get it right, or I'll slap you into pieces. "Paninos" are acceptable, but just.
18) I like diet sodas in bottle form. In can form, I prefer Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke.
21) I realize that I drive people away. I'm sorry.
22) I don't like insects.
23) I miss living in San Francisco.
24) Though I have some attachment to Vallejo, it does not dilute the fact that Vallejo is the worst city in all of California. What exactly is there?
25) I believe in having a moral and ethical core. I just don't believe that you have to go to church or synagogue or mosque or a temple to find it.
27) The size of my private parts is none of your business.
28) Finally, my name is Alexander Sarmiento.