Financial Planning, Investment Advice, and Executive Benefits in Los Angeles, California
I obtained a B.A.in Sociology from UCLA in 1993, and, after a 14 year career in the music business, an MBA at Pepperdine's Graziadio School of Business and Management in December 2010. I am currently running a practice as a Financial Planner and Investment Advisor Representative with exceptionally high standards for ethical business practices. I help clients increase their net worth on a tax advantaged basis and capitalize on actuarial science to guarantee higher streams of income, particularly in retirement.
I can offer comprehensive financial strategies and/or focus on one specific area of need. I provide comprehensive financial needs analysis, or guidance for life events like retirement, marriage, having a child and other milestone life events, with expertise in:
- Advisory services
- Asset allocation and accumulation
- Tax mitigation
- Life, Disability, and Long-term care insurance protection
- Retirement analysis and programs
- Estate and legacy planning
- Employee benefit and retention services
- College tuition planning for children and student loan debt reduction
- Business continuation strategies
- Trust services
- Debt & Student Loan Relief
On a personal note, I love animals, and have a strong desire to volunteer in that arena when time permits. Instead, I usually wind up taking them into my own home (I'd rather not discuss numbers at this point). I'm also passionate about music, both listening and playing (drums), reading, and maintaining terrific friendships.