Make a name for yourself, like Aline Marie.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
Aline Marie Lemay
I’m a storyteller. Not fluffy floating fables but text that talks, stories that stick. I write to move ideas forward in collaboration with content, design and media to create experiences.
I bring over 20 years experience and expertise to developing and writing museum exhibitions:
concepts, research, development, writing
- “Our Lives: Contemporary Life and Identities”, National Museum of the American Indian, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC
- Please Touch Museum for Children
- Lichterman Nature Center
- Audubon Insectarium
- National Museum of Singapore: “History Gallery”:Narrative of the nation of Singapore
- "Singapore Living Galleries": Food, Fashion, Photography and Film/Wayang
- Royal Alberta Museum, I created natural history, human history and multidisciplinary exhibitions and experiences in close collaboration with curatorial, design, education and external resources.
“Cool and Collected: See the unseen from the Museum’s Collection”
“Lost Ship, Recovered Voyages: The Empress of Ireland”
“Natural Selections: Our Q&A about Alberta nature”
- McCord Museum, Montreal: I wrote scenario “The Voyage” -whimsical journey created with over 200 toys from museum's extensive collection.
Copywriting for pitches, products and other projects