lawyer in London, United Kingdom
I lead MoFo’s European Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) team and co-chair the firm-wide Technology Transactions Group. I am also co-Managing Partner of the firm’s London office.
My work is focused on outsourcing and technology-based projects for major companies and public sector organisations. My primary areas of expertise include advising clients how to implement projects and navigate around problems in areas such as:
• service-based outsourcing transactions
• commercial licensing and sales contracts in the UK and Europe
• European laws and regulations affecting technology, intellectual property and the digital marketplace
• contracts for the supply and acquisition of technology equipment, services and software
• legal issues arising from, and impacting, new technology trends
• drafting, negotiating and advising on all types of technology and on-line contracts and issues.
I have advised a wide range of clients on strategic projects, including:
• government agencies and departments on major procurement and outsourcing projects
• financial services institutions on outsourcing, technology procurement and legal compliance issues arising from technology adoption
• a wide range of other large corporate clients, such as global pharmaceutical companies and major professional services firms, on technology contracting projects
• growth businesses, especially in the technology sector.
I have practised law on both sides of the Atlantic and am also admitted to the New York Bar.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have an issue, contract or project relating to technology enablement.