Provide in person and remote IT Operations support at the facilities office and any project
• Independently provide hands on support to the Office which includes but not limited to PC
support, Server support, Network support.
Service Providers and External clients in resolving issues or requesting services.
• Well experienced in providing remote support with adequate knowledge of remote
• Provide telephonic, remote and hands on PC support of various hardware and software
including Windows 7 & Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003/2007 products.
• Install, configure & setup equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper
installation of Windows based desktops operating systems, and appropriate software.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct required diagnostics to
investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support
• Provide technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization,
and resolution of reported problems either by telephone or on site. Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
• Install, Configure and setup Windows based desktops
• Compliance with Company IT policies and procedures