Dr BASEL ALOTHMAN
Information Security Consultant, Founder of Kuwait Hackers Co, and Kuwait Hackers Instructor in Kuwait
- Built my first computer at the age 9.
- Developed first school's website for the ministry of education in Kuwait when I was just 13 years old. AL-Taleea News paper wrote about it. (Original Link).
- Founded my first own business at the age 14.
- Established the 1st Hackers Club in GCC countries.
- Assistant Professor in CS at KCST.
- Founder and Managing Director at Kuwait Hackers LLC.
I live between Kuwait, London and Dubai. I enjoyed my work as teaching my cybersecuity students to protect their current working enviornemnts from different type of attacks. Beside that I'm the Founder & Managing Director at Kuwait Hackers LLC ( which own KuwaitHackers institute for private training, Kout Labs for CS Reserach and Development). I started my career as a Hackers instructor I conducted many "Hackers Workshop" especially in Arabic Hacking workshop & live hacking seminars. Also, I do all penetration testing, finding vulnrabilities and closing threats consultancy services for many organisation/individuals. I wrote many academic conferences and journals you can find them below academic publication. While I'm proud of my study time within my Masters thesis I wrote about "Reverse Engineering of Mobile Malware Analysis for Intrusion Detection and Prevention.". Then I did my PhD research about "Robust Botnet Detection Techniques for Mobile and Network Environments".
- PhD in Computer Science, De Montfort University, UK.
- MSc in Computer Science, University of Hertfordshire, UK, 2013.
- BSc in Computing & Information System, University of Dubai, UAE, 2011.
- CEI ECC80330182024 (Certified EC-Council Instructor)
- CPTE 5601 (Certified Penetration Testing Engineer from mile2)
- ECSA ECC-26988904 (EC-Council Certified Security Analyst)
- CEH ECC-26853113 (Certified Ethical Hacker from EC-Council)
- Advanced OSINT Technique, BlackHat Europe, ExCeL London Dec2017
- CeM 112685 (Certified e-Marketer from e-Marketing Association)
Professional Organisations Membership:
- ISSA Membership #3138043
- ISACA Membership - London Chapter - #786192
- BSC Membership #990431538
- IEEE Membership #94529107
- AoIR Membership (Basil Alothman)
Speaker at :
5- BotConf - Botnet Conference in Lyon, France.
6- RISE Center at the American University of Kuwait(AUK), "Live Mobile Hacking: Malware Attacks and Data Protection"