Project Manager, Dancer, and Writer in Boston, Massachusetts
Hello there! I'm Alaina - adventurer, car singer, and coffee enthusiast, living in Boston. Some basic facts about me:
- I started my Ultimate To-Do List when I was 14. It keeps growing, but is the same list I started then! (This is the basis of my BLOG - link above.)
- I love cozy sweaters, white mocha lattes, peanut butter, red wine, the smells of freshly mowed grass and books, and the color orange.
- I am habitually late to everything and I tend to use laundry as bedroom decor.
- Meeting new people is one of my favorite things to do, along with dancing, singing, and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- I grew up in a suburb in Upstate New York. I remember it as a smaller town than it actually is. (You know that scene in Beauty and the Beast, where Belle is spinning around in a field,singing "There must be more than this provincial life..."? That's how I picture my childhood.)
- Bloomability, by Sharon Creech was my inspiration to start traveling. At 14 I even emailed the headmaster of the boarding school in the book to try to see if I could attend. (I was unsuccessful, but the headmaster was very kind!)