Alzbeta Takacsova Beeline
Writer, Mother, and Small Business Owner in Trnovec nad Váhom, Slovakia
I am a freelance translator who has been translating from English to Slovak or even Hungarian to Slovak since 2009. I found myself very liable and precise, always keeping the deadlines. I love new challenges, working with people and reading books.
Sworn / Freelance Translator - member of The Slovak Association of Translators and Interpreters: "Alžbeta Takácsová Beeline"
- sworn translations
- legal, technical, medical translation, EU and personal documents, contracts translation
- cooperation with foreign agencies
- office management
University of Constantine the Philosopher in Nitra, Slovakia
Master's degree, Management of Culture and Tourism
2003 – 2009
- Sworn Translator’s examination
The Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic
- Specialized Certificate in English/Slovak Translation program
- University of Constantine the Philosopher in Nitra
- Language Certificate in Business Language
- University of the Constantine the Philosopher in Nitra
Alžbeta Takácsová Beeline
Civil Procedure Law I. and II., Family law and registry documents, Criminal Law I.
Member of organizations
The Slovak Association of Translators and Interpreters (SAPT)