Amanda Nicole

Hi. I'm Nicole and I like to fangirl over basically everything. Tumblr consumes 98% of my life. The other 2% is school, my friends, and my phone. Yea.. I'm not very interesting. Okay.. bye. OH AND LOHANTHONY AND ALEXIA AND MADISON ALAMIA AND JUSTIN BIEBER ILYSM.