CELL: (862) 596-5191
August 2007 – December 2011
The George Washington University Washington, D.C.
Bachelor of Arts –Political Communications
• Completed the qualifications for the hybrid Political Communications major made up of classes designed to merge Political Science with Media and Communications strategies.
• Classes in the Fundamentals of Political Management, Campaign Strategy, Communications Elements, Videography and Political Marketing, Campaign Organization and Execution, and Fundraising.
May 2009- January 2010
RNC Campaign School Washington, D.C.
• Completed training at the RNC Campaign Victory School
December 2012- May 2013
Montana State Senate
Director, Senator Services- Majority
• Created legislation-based earned media for the Senators of the majority caucus in the legislature
• Controlled messaging and caucus priorities from Senate leadership to release to the media as well as to the caucus on the whole.
March 2012- November 2012
Jon Runyan Congressional Campaign
• Created and implemented the political strategy for NJ’s 3rd district Congressional race to re-elect Congressman Jon Runyan
• Designed direct mail pieces, website content, and managed social media, contributing to an 8-point victory.
December 2011- March 2012
New Jersey Republican State Committee
Trenton, NJ/ Morristown, NJ
Morris County Executive Director
• Assisted in implementing a new program designed by the NJGOP and Governor Christie to integrate and streamline the communication between the state committee and targeted county organizations.
May 2010 – November 2010
North Carolina Republican Party
Asheville, North Carolina
Regional Field Director
• Organized volunteer activities in 22 counties across Western North CarolinaCarolina for the state party’s 2010 Victory efforts.
• Primary responsibilities included executing a massive voter identification program and a Get Out the Vote initiative of over 200,000 calls.
• Resulted in the re-election of Senator Richard B