Make a name for yourself, like Amanda.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
Language Arts Education (6-12) Class B - HIGHLY QUALIFIED
Bachelor of Science in Education, December 2010
University of North Alabama, Florence, AL
Major: Secondary Education, English/Language Arts
• Prepared daily classroom lessons
• Instructed approximately 105 students
• Configured student grades and averages
• Developed activities incorporating multiple learning styles
• Handle make-up work/missed work
• Make Sense Strategies professional development seminar
• Familiar with PST (was BBSST) and RTI
• Familiar with Trimester schedule
• RTI students with special needs/failing grades
• Followed IEPs for special needs students
• Attended IEP meetings to discuss student process
• Keeping close contact with parents/guardians
I am a part-time English/Language Arts teacher at Muscle Shoals High School in Muscle Shoals, Alabama. I am a recent graduate of the University of North Alabama. I have a passion for teaching children and exploring new ways of teaching.