Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal
I'm in love with the way that technology can shape our lives for the better, the power of collaboration, good-will, and to be sure that we all can make a positive impact in the world.
I consider myself a proactive person with a good experience in dealing with different types of audience, really dedicated to the projects I believe in, dynamic, open minded, used to multitasking and to work under pressure.
My main infatuations are:
• Technology, Service Design, Women emporwement, User friendly Design, UX and Marketing.
• Curious about Design Thinking processes, scenarios, personas.
• Passion for Sustainability and Innovation.
• Diversified professional experience – from nonprofit organisation to multinational company.
• International exposure and experience.
• Sharing Economy (Collaborative Consumption) Researcher.
Currently a PhD student in Human Computer Interaction (Software Engineering) and a Researcher Assistant in user experience.